- The Entire world Economic Forum nowadays introduced a set of seven ideas to serve as a new compass for world wide relations
- The Ideas for Strengthening Global Cooperation contact for peace and safety, equity, gender equality and sustainability
- Leaders from Canada, the Netherlands, Japan, South Africa, Goldman Sachs and Google co-chaired the World wide Motion Group, which formulated the ideas
- The Environment Financial Discussion board convened the Global Motion Team in 2020 to look at mechanisms for rising multistakeholder collaboration and to determine a set of shared concepts for strengthening global cooperation.
- See the checklist of members of the World-wide Action Group and read the Rules for Strengthening World-wide Cooperation.
Geneva, Switzerland, 21 January 2021 – World-wide leaders are advocating for cooperation to be the new compass for global relations and have unveiled a set of 7 Principles for Strengthening World Cooperation. The Planet Financial Forum’s World wide