- In 2019, the so referred to as “Massive Four” accounting companies — PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), KPMG, Ernst & Youthful (EY), and Deloitte — used very well around a million folks.
- These corporations are recognized for having to pay workers 6-figure salaries right out of business college.
- To determine out how a great deal accountants and consultants make at these corporations, Enterprise Insider analyzed the US Business office of International Labor Certification’s 2020 disclosure knowledge for everlasting and short-term foreign staff.
- For case in point, some analysts and auditors built more than $120,000 at Ernst & Young (EY), principals were given up to $950,000 in compensation at KPMG, and supervisors at PwC designed $123,019 or far more.
- Go to Insider’s homepage for a lot more tales.
The so termed “Significant Four” accounting companies — PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), KPMG, Ernst & Younger (EY), and Deloitte — are recognized for paying out their team