Instagram is not just a photo and video-sharing app it is more than a content-sharing social network. Instagram offers companies the ideal chance to provide insights into the heart of their brand identity in a visual, creative, and engaging way.
With 1 Billion users, more than 200 million active business accounts, and two million advertisers, Instagram is the major social media network that is expanding the most.
Making an Instagram account is simple, but developing it into a successful one takes some time and effort. In this article, we’ll examine some of the most effective strategies for growing an Instagram audience and improving your performance in 2022.
Reasons to promote your business via Instagram
It goes without saying that you should advertise your company in general, but for the sake of this article, let’s focus on the benefits of advertising your Instagram business profile in particular. What you can achieve by boosting your Instagram is as follows:
Exposure: Instagram is One of the most widely used social media platforms worldwide.
Reach: With 500 million daily active users and 1 billion monthly active users, Instagram ranks third among all social media platforms (Source: Instagram).
Connect with your audience: With a gender ratio of 49.3% female to 50.7% male, Instagram is the most gender-neutral social media site, making your promotions ideal for reaching both groups of your target audience (Source: Statista).
Customers: You can easily assume from Instagram’s huge user base that a sizable portion of your target market is being reached. And on such a frequently utilized platform, communicating value, gaining trust, and cultivating connections can help you bring in and maintain more customers.
10+ Steps to Boost Instagram Business Account
Based on a variety of statistics, including comments, saves, shares, likes, view duration, and more, Instagram engagement evaluates how involved your audience is with your material. Here are a few easy strategies that can increase the interaction on your Instagram business account and increase the total reach to your target market.
1. Complete your biography: Instagram is a lot more comfortable than LinkedIn. As a result, you are not required to write a rigid, uninteresting, or loaded bio.
Instead, use a funny tone to add individuality to your company. When writing your bio, keep in mind who your target customer is. You may utilize formatting tricks like emojis, vertical spacing, and others to make your bio stand out from the crowd.
2. Add detailed contact information: Having a direct contact method listed on your profile is important if you’re utilizing Instagram for business. Give your postal address, email address, and/or other contact information.
Once you upload contact information to Instagram, the platform adds appropriate phone, message, email, or navigation buttons to your page.
On Instagram business accounts, buttons allow customers to schedule an appointment. To use this feature, you must have an account with one of Instagram’s partners.
3. Discover, follow, and communicate with your ideal audience: Finding your ideal customers on Instagram is simple. Take a look at the accounts that are following businesses that are similar to yours; if they are following them, they will probably be interested in what your business has to offer as well.
But don’t be fooled; not everyone you follow will return the favor. Nevertheless, some of them will, and if you offer relevant data, there’s a good chance they’ll engage with you. If you’re just getting started, you may even think about purchasing Instagram likes from Goread.io.
4. Experiment with content: Experimenting is the greatest approach to determine which marketing tactics are beneficial for your particular target. To find out which strategies work best with your audience, try publishing videos, story quizzes, polls, carousels, IGTV, and giveaways. Think about establishing partnerships with relevant people in your industry and co-creating content with them. Explore Instagram Ads.
Even if you believe you’ve figured out which posts perform best on your Instagram business page, it is still a good idea to experiment with various post types to ensure that your company isn’t passing up an important chance to broaden or deepen its reach.
5. Analyze and track engagement: You must examine your involvement if you want your experiments to be successful. You may use Instagram’s free analytics feature if your page is configured as a business profile (also referred to as Instagram Insights). You may use this tool to view specific engagement statistics on your articles, including the number of saves, comments, shares, and overall impressions of your content.
These elements play a significant role in calculating your engagement score and will eventually determine where you rank on Instagram. Keep note of the hashtags you employ, and the articles or stories that do the best, and make use of that knowledge to advance your marketing plan.
6. Prioritize your captions: Be authentic: Cold marketing strategies are not attractive to Instagram users. People who support you want to feel like insiders in your business. Be transparent while revealing the goings-on behind the scenes. To communicate with more followers and reach a wider audience, it would be beneficial for you, in the long run, to be transparent and sincere in your business account.
7. Pay attention to timing: Consider the time of day you post while developing your “Instagram for business” strategy. This is something important but easy. You should try to publish later at night or early in the morning to reach those Instagram users while they are up and using their phones if the majority of your followers are from Australia and your staff is headquartered in the U.S.
In addition, Instagram users may be more active on the weekends. Whether your audience is more inclined to interact with material on a Saturday or Sunday, see if this is the case for them, and be sure to take it into account when planning your publishing schedule.
8. Utilize the power of videos: In a study found that videos on Instagram have the most engagement of any type of content, receiving twice as many comments as a regular post.
Although making videos for your website could appear difficult, don’t let it scare you. To use the power of videos on your page, you don’t even need expensive equipment or a well-thought-out Instagram strategy. Your Instagram marketing might be improved with simple behind-the-scenes film taken on your Phone.
9. Create carousels: Instagram postings that include many photographs or videos are known as “carousels” or “slideshows.” To see up to 10 pieces of material, users swipe left. According to a recent review of carousel posts by Hootsuite, they average roughly three times as much interaction as a typical post, which helps to explain why slideshows have been so popular on Instagram recently.
Including carousel content in your marketing plan will increase the time followers spend scrolling through your feed and raise your engagement rate as a whole. A guaranteed method to upload interesting material on the Instagram app is to create a genuine carousel with videos and text and match it with a long, engaging caption.
10. Use hashtags smartly: Regardless of the industry you’re in, take a tool to study and find the best hashtags to use for your brand and target audience. Make sure the hashtags you are using are according to your target audience.
To determine which hashtag combinations perform the best, try out a few. As long as your hashtags are relevant to the image you’re uploading and your target audience, they’ll be OK. For each post, limit the number of hashtags you use to 3 to 5.
11. Schedule your content: Once you’ve determined who your target audience is and what your goals are, you can be ready to post on Instagram with a purpose. A well-planned social media content calendar allows you to plan enough time for creative production while making sure you meet all of your deadlines.
List and consider the most important events first. Seasons like tax season, holiday preparation, or specific days like International Hug Your Pet Day or Giving Tuesday may all fit into this category.
Determine when your clients start making arrangements for specific events by analyzing sales data. You may plan posts on Facebook and Instagram for free using the Meta business suite. In addition, you may make use of third-party services like Buffer, Later, etc.
12. Reply to comments and mentions: Respond to reviews and mentions of your business on Instagram to help users build relationships and engage with your business.
You could even attempt to automate your communication by using bots. Do not do it. We tried it, but things didn’t work out so well. Every time your business is referenced or contacted online, take the time to respond genuinely.
13. Emphasize customer feedback: Sharing favorable client comments on your Instagram page raises the legitimacy and credibility of your business. This improves the sales process by giving your audience a solid reason to trust your business. Additionally, when your strategies for internet marketing improve, you can quickly gain additional followers.
To use this technique, you must promote client testimonials on your website and share screenshots of user reviews on Instagram Stories. Additionally, you should regularly collect feedback from your present customers. You must also use eye-catching Designs to create your new highlight images.
Wrapping Up: These days, you don’t need to have a lot of expertise in managing social media to become a great Instagram creator for your company. By utilizing analytics and other platform features and following a few simple guidelines, you may raise engagement and even sales of your product or service.
10 Future Trends of Ecommerce Customer Experience
Features to Add in Your Mobile Wallet Application
How the Beast is Us – by Chloë Forbes-Kindlen